“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
By nature of its function the Orgone Generator's Orgone output pulses at an adjustable* Hertz frequency. The Hz frequency of the Orgone Generator is the pace at which its Orgone output pulses.
Hertz is named after Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, the first person to provide conclusive proof of the existence of electromagnetic waves. One Hertz is one cycle per second.
(*The JU99 was adjusted by us to 7.83hz the Schuman resonance though the JU99, AO1100, and AO2000 have a fixed frequency which the device's operator cannot change.)
Unlike devices such as the rife machine, the Orgone Generator's frequency setting determines the orgone output itself - not two separate functions and not, as with the rife, "just the frequency." For example, all of the wall outlets in the US are set at 60hz and one can easily rig an electrical set up to a certain frequency. The frequency is more significant with Orgone Generators over a rife machine because instead of just an "empty electricity" the orgone itself is pulsing at the frequency to which the operator tunes their device.
One can tune any frequency desirable into the heavier duty devices.
All Orgone Generators above the Ju99, AO1100, and AO2000 have an adjustable frequency. The PFC2400HD, RAD2400HD, Performer 2400HD, Rad5, and ATG12 have a digital frequency displace which provides the operator the ability to precisely tune the frequency of the device.
I will write later on the misconceptions between frequencies and vibration common in New Age circles - when many talk about frequency they more so are interested in the functions discussed in Sympathetic Vibratory physics.
Below is our frequency list which various parites have claimed can affect the human mind or body in some way. Feel free to email with any feedback or question and we will update periodically.
Three classifications of the frequencies listed:
Brainwave Frequencies - These are frequencies associated with various mental states. You can coax your brainwaves to a certain frequency, and in doing so, achieve the mental state associated with that frequency. These frequencies have been tested for use with pulsed orgone.
Energizing Frequencies - These are frequencies that various parties claim could be used to stimulate some region of the body such as chakras and specific organs. We have not tested with the orgone generator most of the frequencies that energize organs.
Natural Phenomena Frequencies - This includes natural frequencies that occur in nature (Schumann's Resonance, for instance), as well as sound tones calculated from the revolution/orbit of the various planets. The sources of these frequencies claimed that they could affect humans in a variety of ways. This is a fertile field for astrologers to explore.
Frequencies below 1 Hz
0.30 - 0.15 Mood elevator, against depressive states of mind
0.5 Hz: Whole brain toner. Very relaxing, especially lower back and head. Energizes the thyroid, reproductive organs.
0.9 Hz: Feeling of euphoria
1 Hz – 10 Hz
1 Hz: Feeling of well-being, pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone, helps gain an overall-view of inter-relationships, generally for harmony and balance
2.5 Hz relaxation. Production of endogenous opiates (endorphins)
3 Hz: Increased reaction time
3.4 Hz Sound sleep
3.5 Hz: Feeling of Oneness with everything, language learning improved enhancement of receptivity
4-6 attitude and behavior change
4-7 Theta: recall, fantasy, imagery, creativity, planning, dreaming, switching thoughts, Zen meditation, drowsiness.
The previous two settings are ranges between 4 and 6, resp. 4 and 7 Hz.
I suggest that you use the stick pad, pendulum or other device based to get exact frequencies that fit your personal needs.
4 Hz: Extrasensory perception, remote viewing, strengthens memory, physical stimulation, faster recovery after physical training
4.5 Hz: Dream states, shamanic consciousness, vivid imagery
4.6 Hz: Emotional impulsivity
4.9 Hz: Introspection, relaxation, meditation, deep sleep
5 Hz: Learning, unusual problem solving enhanced
5.25 Hz: Strong imagery, vivid images
5.5 Hz: Moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of needed growth and direction, inner guidance and readiness to evolve spiritually
5.75 Hz: Improves the power of creative fantasies
5.8 Hz: Diminishes fear, works against being scattered
6.0 Hz: Long term memory stimulation
6.3 Hz: Good for mental and astral projections, remote viewing, language skills, improved memory
6.5 Hz: Accelerated learning
6.75 Hz: Inner calmness
6.88 Hz: Inner balance and calmness
7.0 Hz: Mental and astral projection, telekinesis, mind projection
7.5 Creativity, inward focus, discovery of "purpose" in life, creative thought facilitates contact with spirit guides; facilitates entry into meditation, lucid dreaming
7.83 Earth Resonance, grounding, "Schumann Resonance," counteracts mind control, accelerated learning, more tolerance of stressful situations
8-10 learning new information
8.0 Past life regression, hypnotic states, reduces stress, diminishes states of anxiety, strong relaxation, connection with past lives enhanced
8.3 Hz: Mental imagery, clairvoyance, ESP
9.0 Awareness of causes of body imbalance and ease in finding the means for balance.
9.16 Hz: Enhances the skills of resolving conflicts.
9.5 Hz: Capability to grasp informations of all inds with greater ease
9.6 Hz: Mean dominant frequency associated with the earth's magnetic field, relaxes the face
10 enhanced release of serotonin and mood elevator, universally beneficial, counteracts effects of hangover and jet lag. Frequency for Silva Mind control.
10 – 20
10.5 Hz: Relaxed alertness, stabilizer in general, mind-soul-communication, heart chakra
10.6: Relaxed and alert
11 Hz: Calm and relaxed thinking, paying attention, stress reduction
12 Hz: Centering, mental stability, transitional point, time seems faster, throat chakra
12.3 Hz: Powers of visualization
13-30 Normal wakefulness
13 Hz: Ajna Chakra, powers of visualization and to conceptualize
14.1 Hz: Alert focusing, vitality, concentrating on tasks, Earth Frequency, intelligence enhanced, good for physical training
15.4 Hz: Cortex, intelligence
16.4 Hz: Crown Chakra, Transcendence,
20 Hz: to overcome fatigue and to energize. Fitness training, stress reduction, mental projection of subconscious (non-conscious) commands.
20 - 100
22.0 Hz: Astral traveling
25 Hz: Self confidence, confidence of victory in sports
27.5 Hz: lowest note an a pianoMP2
32 Hz: Desensitizer; enhanced vigor and alertness
33 Hz: Christ consciousness, hypersensitivity, Pyramid frequency (inside)
35 Hz: Awakening of mid-chakras, balance of chakras
38 Hz: Endorphin release
40 Hz: Evolution when problem solving in fearful situations, leadership especially where fast action is required
50 Hz: Slower cerebral rhythms
55 Hz: Tantra, kundalini
62 Hz: Feeling of physical vigor
63 Hz: Astral projection
70 Hz: Mental and astral projection
72 Hz: Emotional spectrums
80 Hz: Awareness and control of right direction
83 Hz: Third eye opening for some people
90 Hz: Good feelings, security, well-being, balancing
98 Hz: Hara-center, Dan Tien
105 Hz: Overall view of complex situations
108 Hz: Total knowing
111 Hz: Beta endorphins and cell regeneration
126.22 Hz: Sun,
136.1 Hz: Sun: light, warmth, joy,
140.25 Pluto: power, crisis & changes
141.27 Hz: Mercury: intellectuality, mobility
144.72 Hz: Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor
147.85 Hz: Saturn: separation, sorrow, death
183.58 Hz: Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality
194.71 Hz: Earth: stability, grounding
207.36 Hz: Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality
211.44 Hz: Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love
221.23 Hz: Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony
247 Hz: Feeling of peacefulness
250 Hz: Elevate and revitalize
272 Hz: 33rd octave of Earth year
384 Hz: *Gurdjieff vibration associated with root chakra.
420.82 Hz: Moon: love, sensitivity, creativity, femininity
432 Hz: Cosmic frequency, mathematically consistent with structure of universe
494 Hz: Spiritual awakening
523 Hz: Discordant
528 Hz: DNA
698 Hz: Strong feeling of love
794 Hz: Strong will power
880 Hz: Strong imagination
- 0.5 very relaxing, against headache, for lower back pain, organ-muscle resonances (0.1 - 1) lucid dreaming (0.1 - 3), increased immune function - Endorphin
- 1.05 Helps hair grow + get its color back [RA]; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects, speeds recovery time), regeneration - lactic acid Wholesome relaxation to help recovery
- 4.0 Reduction in levels of exhaustion. (extra reps) Those who suffer from Chronic Fatigue exhaust very easily. When moved to 4-Hz these individuals showed marked improvement in the length of time between the occurrence of exhaustion after certain exercises were completed Associated with object naming, an important aspect of memory. Extrasensory perception
- 5.9 golf, shooting, precision (reduce) Fear, Dizziness; Concentration and Precision
- 6.88 Associated with collarbones (Effects=vitality, overall balance, stability) Belly - Front
- 7.69Associated with shoulders (Effects=strength of the arms, expansion, teaching) Arms and Shoulders
- 7.83 Schumann earth-ionosphere resonance, grounding, anti-jetlag, anti-mind control, improved stress tolerance. leaves you feeling revitalized like you've spent a day in the country. psychic healing experiments;; reports of accelerated healing/enhanced learning - "the earth's natural brainwave"
- 10 - enhanced release of serotonin & mood elevator, universally beneficial, Acts as an analgesic, especially for hangover & jet lag. clarity, normalcy, anti-convulsant, Motor impulse coordination (Motor Control cortex); Learning a foreign language; Centering, sense of well being & decreased pain (caused by increase in beta-endorphins) [RED]; Adrenal Stimulant [RS]; Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported (in conjunction with 18 HZ) rhythm resync, activate kidneys, raise body temp, Acts as an analgesic,
- 10.5 mind/body unity, Legs
- 20.0 - energy Schumann Resonance Imposing subconscious commands on another (thought center), growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects); Adrenal Stimulant,
- 25.0 confidence of victory in sports Increased Aggression
- 32 Enhanced vigor & alertness, more reps, overall training. Stamina and Endurance